Readout Units and Accessories
Junction between cables, switching between instruments etc.
The centralization boards are produced in various sizes depending on the number of instruments and cables that can be connected:
- Centralization cards for connection of instruments and their reading with manual control unit DATAVIEW
- Centralization cards for connecting instruments to a unit data acquisition with a single multipolar cable
- Centralization cards for chain connection on multipolar cable , where on each card are mounted several instruments connected to a single data acquisition unit
- Centralization cards for extension cables (spliced), or for the insertion of a lightning protection.
SIM STRUMENTI offers, upon request, two types of resins, to increase the tightness of the centralization boxes:
- silicone resin which allows easy maintenance and subsequent restoration of the joints inside the box
- resin type epoxy which makes the joint suitable for high pressure and prolonged immersion.