Readout Units and Accessories
Data acquisition system
Connectable to piezometers , fixed wall inclinometers with temperature sensor, joint meters, temperature sensors and humidity etc.
The MYLOG data acquisition unit is a compact, versatile and economical 2-channel datalogger. Thanks to its small size and reduced consumption it is ideal for non-complex monitoring where daily data is required. Furthermore, the dimensions allow its insertion into the measuring instruments, to reduce costs and dimensions.
The MYLOG unit can be connected to all the instruments produced by the SIM STRUMENTI and can be supplied with the sensor already connected or with a centralization box. Designed to be used with different types of power supply, when ordering, you can choose the type, considering sensor, frequency and duration of monitoring.
The MYLOG unit will be housed inside a container whose dimensions and material will depend on the needs of the monitoring, including power supply and chosen accessories.
The MYLOG unit can be managed via a PC with the VEDO software provided by the SIM STRUMENTI. VEDO allows you to manage all sensor parameters and data processing, on site or remotely.
For data transmission via FTP or remote control unit management, the MYLOG unit can be connected to a modem GSM.
- The acquisition intervals are programmable from 1min to 24 hours.
- The SCAN RATE function allows you to check the alarms of each individual channel, with a programmable frequency from 1min to 24 hours.
- The WARM UP function, programmable from 1 to 60 seconds, allows you to supply current to the instrument before taking the reading to stabilize it.
- Upon connection, the MYLOG unit provides all the parameterization data stored inside it, as well as the battery status.
- The data is saved in a FLASH memory capable of storing 128,000 data, as well as date and time.